Introduction

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zambeste is my favorite Romanian phrase...I love the way it sounds (in English you might write it....Zumbieshtay). Zambeste means "smile" in Romanian. I have titled my blog that...because I asked the kids at the orphanage in Moldova how to say smile about a thousand times....so the word makes me think of those precious children in Providence Orphanage!
I am not a gifted writer at all....but I am gifted with love...and I was gifted with the opportunity to live out James 1:27 and Isaiah 1:17 (to name a few) last week in the tiny country of Moldova...and I want to tell you about every single experience I had. Please take the time to read this blog...I will make a post for each day...I will try my best to keep it short...but those of you who know me know that I tend to be loquacious! So...don't hold your breath...I will TRY to keep it short....but God gave me a heart full of love for the country and a mouth full of things to tell you!!!
I want you to read my blog so that you can know the circumstances in a country that you may not know exists....I want you to read my blog so that you can learn about children who desperately need your prayers and support. My next blog will serve as background information about the country of Moldova...please visit this blog again. I will post pictures with each post:)
A few things to remember about me...I love Jesus...I am no English major, I love using ellipses unnecessarily...and I love parenthetical information:) So...know that up front....and just read what God has put on my heart.

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply